The best gaming laptop can be perfect to have when you find the money for the investment. However, there are plenty of different choices to go after. You have to look for a good gaming laptop based on points like:
- The processor in your computer
- The graphics card and how well it can handle more data
- The RAM or memory used to run different applications
- The screen on your computer; this includes the size of the screen, how it is lit and the total resolution level
- Any keyboard and trackpad features on the computer to make controlling games easy
- The cooling system used to keep heat from being too strong; be sure to look at how much noise it can make too
- The weight of your laptop, particularly based on the type of drive you are using
- The total size of your hard drive; this includes the weight of the drive as an SSD can be lighter and faster
With these points in mind, here are five good options to choose when it comes to finding the best gaming laptop options for your desire. These are great choices that have their own benefits to them.
Asus ROG G75
The ROG G75 uses an Intel Core i7-4710HQ 2.5 GHz processor and an Nvidia GTX 980M 8 GB video card while using up to 32 GB of memory. It can handle 512GB in SSD or 1TB in HDD data. The 17.3-inch screen especially makes it easier for the user to see things clearly. It produces well without being too excessive or otherwise unappealing.
The Alienware 15 uses the Graphics Amplifier to work with an external GPU so you can quickly adjust the settings on your unit whether you’re on the go or you are plugged into an outside GPU at home. It all works with an Nvidia GTX 970M video card. It also comes with a three-year parts and labor warranty to provide you with enough protection.
MSI G-Series Dominator GT72
The Dominator GT72 is a model that uses an Intel Core i7-4710HQ quad-core processor plus a GTX 980M graphics card. This works with a 17.3-inch screen and up to 1 TB of HDD storage to help you get more games onto your rig. The battery can also last for up to four hours at a time, thus making it easier for you to play more games for a longer time while on the go.
The Razer Blade features a QHD screen with a 3200×1800 resolution, one of the top resolutions in the world of gaming laptops. This 14-inch screen works with just 4.4 pounds of weight for the entire model while also offering up to five hours of battery time on a full charge It all works with 256 GB of SSD storage and a GTX 970M graphics card.
The HP Omen is the last option to check out. This is a choice that features a sleek look with some red accents but the i7 processor and 16 GB of RAM certainly make it easy to enjoy. This even has a three-year warranty that features coverage for parts and labor alike. It can also take in up to 512 GB of SSD data space.
The Right Laptop For You
Remember, there are plenty of laptops to choose from. Which is to say these aren’t your only choices. But we believe these to be the best ones. The ones that will last you for time to come. So yes, you could spend less, but it’s likely you’ll be upgrading one more time.